Langsung ke konten utama

Nursing Assasement

Nurse   : Good morning miss. I’m Nurjanah/Nikmatul, staff administration in this hospital.  Can I help you ?

Patient   : Morning miss. I want to medical check up.

Nurse     : Okey miss. Can you give me your full name please ?

Patient   : My name’s Nurjanah/Nikmatul.

Nurse     : Can you spell that please ?

Patient : N-U-R-J-A-N-A-H/N-I-K-M-A-T-U-L.               

Nurse   : And would you like us to call you ?

Patient : Nur/Nik is fine.

Nurse   : Are you married, miss ?

Patient : Not yet. I’m single.

Nurse   : May I know your birth, miss ?

Patient : Gunungkidul, 31st of January 1998/Grobogan, 3th of June 2000.

Nurse   : What’s your job miss?

Patient : I’m collegue student.

Nurse   : Where do you live?

Patient : I live in Yogyakarta.

Nurse   : Your phone number, please ?

Patient : 0822-2004-7237/082-313-104-196

Nurse   : Who do you want to check with the doctor?

Patient : dr.Tiara please.

Nurse   : Now, I also need to ask, who is your next of kin, to contact in an emergency ?

Patient : Jony. She is my brother. His phone number is 123456789.

Nurse   : Are you smoking intake, miss ?

Patient : No. I dont like that.

Nurse   : Do you have alergy, miss ?

Patient : I am allergic to Amoxicilin.

Nurse   : Do you have health complaints, miss?

Patient : No. I dont. I just want a routine health check please.

Nurse   : Ok Thank you miss. I will input information. Please wait in waiting room. I will call in the minute.

Patient : Umm... Sorry miss, i want to go to the bathroom. Where is it ?

Nurse   : Oh... Please go straight then trun right near the cashier, and you will find a bathroom in the south of the mosque.

Patient : Okay. Thank’s miss. See you.

Nurse   : See you later.

Komentar